CMIS Spaces in Alfresco Forge , CMIS Spaces Google Code Project
CMIS Spaces has been updated with the following features in build 15:
- Update Existing file support added (Update toolbar button, Edit / Update menu)
- FlexSpaces AIR offline features added (CMIS Spaces AIR only): Tools / Make Available Offline menu (multiple select, not deep into folders), Tools / Update from Offline menu (single select)
- Features added in FlexSpaces 0.94 (less steps editing in AIR version, new bigger labeled toolbar icons, show logged in as)
- The less steps editing feature gives you WebDAV like simpler editing / and save directly in application to save in the CMIS Server. Supporting this alternative to WebDAV with CMIS could be an important feature since the CMIS standard doesn’t have WebDAV.
- Also updated the optional CMIS Spaces SOAP web services support (setup in CMISSpacesConfig.xml, search and navigation only currently) and tested with Alfresco 3.3 http://cmis.alfresco.com Tested the more full featured CMIS Spaces atompub rest support with Alfresco 3.2R2, Alfresco 3.3, quick test with Nuxeo. Tested previous build of CMIS Spaces with Documentum and IBM FileNet also.
- Note: CMIS Spaces has had a DAM feature since the beginning (play video from the context menu).
The community versions of FlexSpaces, FlexSpaces portlets, CMIS Spaces, and CMIS Spaces portlets (coming) are now LGPL instead of GPL. FlexSpaces supports both Alfresco and Adobe LiveCycle Content Services ES2. LiveCycle Mosaic ES2 tiles for FlexSpaces and CMIS Spaces are also planned. The community version of FlexSpaces has very full featured support for doc management, search, start workflow, task list (Alfresco only), and some wcm (Alfresco only). It even supports semantic auto-tagging using Calais.
An enterprise version of FlexSpaces (including portlets, tiles) with a commercial license, support, and additional features will also be available. An expanded enterprise version of CMIS Spaces (including portlets, tiles) is also in the works.
FlexibleShare is now LGPL instead of GPL. FlexibleDashboard and FlexibleLiferay have been LGPL for awhile. These are in the early stages, experimental. FlexibleShare adds a Flex portal interface around FlexSpaces doc management pods, Flex UI pods for Alfresco share collaboration, and some sample BI/reporting pods. Plan to also add pods for CMIS Spaces into FlexibleShare. FlexibleShare and its base project FlexibleDashboard need to have modularity support added (loading of modules). They need to be flexible. FlexibleLiferay, a Flex+AIR front end to Liferay, gets its modularity support already from Liferay with each portlet (pure Flex or regular portlet) being a separate war file. FlexibleDashboard needs to have its BI/reporting support expanded beyond samples.
FlexSpaces Alfresco Forge , FlexSpaces Google Code
CMIS Spaces Alfresco Forge , CMIS Spaces Google Code
FlexibleShare Alfresco Forge , FlexibleShare Google Code
FlexibleDashboard Google Code
FlexibleLiferay Google Code
I released new builds of FlexSpaces, CMIS Spaces, and FlexibleShare. These have a new ‘look” (with added skinning of menus/tabs, and expanded/changed style files):
FlexSpaces+AIR 0.92 ( Alfresco Forge , Google Code ) (Tested with Alfresco 3.2, Adobe LiveCycle Content Services ES 8.2.1)
CMIS Spaces +AIR build 8 ( Alfresco Forge , Google Code ) (Tested with Alfresco 3.2)
Note: CMIS Spaces build 8 is for the CMIS 0.61 spec. I will do a new build soon for the CMIS 0.62 spec.
FlexibleShare +AIR build 2 ( Alfresco Forge , Google Code ) (Tested with Alfresco 3.2, Adobe LiveCycle Content Services ES 8.2.1)
FlexSpaces 0.9 (Flex+AIR, Flex+Browser) RIA Clients for Alfresco (and Adobe LiveCycle Content Services)
Refactored to use Presentation Model pattern, added SampleApp1, severside paging in webscripts (doclib, search results), favorites/shortcuts, now 6 languages, preview now more usable and uses same content model REST api as Alfresco Share, Spring ActionScript XML config of: what views to show (doclib, search, tasks, wcm, share), whether to have coverflow view mode, default view page sizes, page size picklist, thumbnail info (id/name, size). Menu config more usable now that all menu enable/disable code is position independent, thumbnails fixed, bug fixes. FlexSpaces on Google Code FlexSpaces on Alfresco Forge (Update: note in FlexSpacesConfig.xml, for LiveCycle, the alfrescoUrlPart should be “/contentspace/service” not “/contentspace/servicee” in the comment. )
CMIS Spaces RIA clients (Flex+AIR, Flex+Browser) preview build 6
CMIS Spaces clients are for ECM / CMS servers supporting the Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) standard. CMIS Spaces supports CMIS on both REST Atom and SOAP. Changed to keep in sync with FlexSpaces 0.9 code, performance fix to remove overhead of undisplayed coverflow, CMIS Spaces specifc menu XML config file, Spring ActionScript XML config of: what views to show (doclib, search, checked out), default view page sizes, page size picklist. CMIS Spaces on Google Code CMIS Spaces on Alfresco Forge
The source code for CMIS Spaces (both Flex+AIR and Flex+Browser) is now checked into
(2191 files, including 6 language translations, although some of the files for FlexSpaces parts (workflow, wcm) are not used in CMIS Spaces)
Previous blog post covers what is working at this point and some setup info http://integratedsemantics.org/2009/03/02/cmis-spaces-flexair-early-preview-download-available/
There are 4 Flex Builder projects:
1. CMISSpaces (for CMIS Spaces Flex+Browser)
2. CMISSpacesAir (for CMIS Spaces Flex+AIR)
3. FlexSpaces (some modifications to FlexSpaces base code for CMIS, don’t need to build, dir is just used by CMISSpaces, CMISSpacesAir)
4. FlexSpacesAir (some modifications to FlexSpaces AIR base code for CMIS, don’t need to build, dir is just used by CMISSpacesAir)
Notes on the CMIS “client api” (client side service/data api) used in the code:
1. main part is in CMISSpaces/src/org/integratedsemantics/cmisspaces/cmis/atom
This consists of CMISAtomClient, extended cmis entry and feed classes, port of Alfresco’s Abdera extension classes CMISObject, CMISProperty, etc. to ActionScript
2. CMISAtomClient extends AtompubClient from as3atompub. The modified code from as3atompub is in CMISSpaces/src/org/coderepos (modified to work with newer version of as3httpclientlib
/sockets HttpClient (in org/httpclient) and to work without sockets using HttpClient2 in org/integratedsemantics/util)
3. CMIS Spaces also has Cairngorm events/commands/delegates api in org/integratedsemantics/cmisspaces/control that uses CMISAtomClient / AtompubClient
Also there are two other Atom related ActionScript libs out there
2. NoteTag Kiwi AtomProtocol Library
Also a CMIS Atom Flex library project has started