The first test version of FlexSpaces Mobile for Android (and Alfresco ECM) is now available for download on the FlexSpaces google code site. A more final version will be available on the Android Market for free. The first test version for iOS will use the “ad-hoc” testing Apple allows until an app is in the app store. For people interested in testing the iOS version (mainly for iPads, will fit on iPhone4 screens), send email to info at integratedsemantics.com. Test versions of CMIS Spaces Mobile for Android and iOS will be available soon too.
- Need to have flexspaces webscripts installed in your Alfresco server
- Use settings / preferences on the initial login page to enter server domain/protocol/port.
- Geared for Android tablets, will also fit on high-res smart phones at least 480 pixels wide
- Geared more for landscape mode when have the navigation tree displayed (turn off in the view menu)
- App size is larger due to including captive air run-time so you don’t need to install the latest air separately
- Some features were left out for now (open calais semantic tagging, favorites section, local files panel, wcm)
- The FlexSpaces mobile project source is not checked into google code yet
- FlexSpaces in general still needs its start workflow feature fixed for Alfresco 4.0