FlexSpaces 0.95 (for Alfresco and for Adobe LiveCycle Content Services ES2)
- Added AIR multi-file drag out to desktop (in addition to existing multi-file drag in)
- Calais semantic tag clouds and Calais semantic tag / Google Map are back in (in addition to auto tagging and tag suggest) (if configured in FlexSpaces with free Calais / Google Map keys, and have Calais Alfresco Integration installed)
- FlexSpaces on Google Code
- FlexSpaces on Alfresco Forge
- Calais Alfresco Integration on Alfresco Forge
CMIS Spaces (based on FlexSpaces, for content servers supporting the CMIS standard)
- Build 17 Added multi-file drag out to desktop in AIR version (in addition to existing multi-file drag in)
- Build 16 Added fixes to get navigation/browsing and upload to work on Day Software CRX 2.1 + CMIS package (issues remaining with Day CRX: upload doesn’t show up, 0 search results).
- Tested with Alfresco 3.3g and Day CRX 2.1. Previously have tested with Alfresco 3.2/3.3, EMC Documentum, IBM FileNet, Nuxeo. Haven’t tried with new CMIS support for SharePoint Microsoft has.
- CMIS Spaces on Google Code
- CMIS Spaces on Alfresco Forge
- Build 2: Added BIRT report viewer pod
- Build 2: Added pivotable OLAP grid with XMLA datasource support (Mondrian, Pentaho, etc.)
- FlexibleDashboard on Google Code