1. Added tag cloud and category tree navigation to search tab view, see tagging-in-flexspaces-0.5
2. Added Tag/Categories dialog to view/edit tags and categories on nodes, see tagging-in-flexspaces-0.5
3. Added upload status dialog with multiple progress bars / file upload info
4. Added disabling/enabling main menu items based on user’s permissions (context menu disabling needs more work)
5. Made single pane folders the default instead of dual panes (can use “dual panes” and “wcm dual panes” view menus to toggle back on dual panes)
I thought I would show some screenshots of the support for tagging and categorization that will be in the next release of FlexSpaces (0.5). FlexSpaces 0.5 will also have progress bars added in upload, some other features, and some bug fixes.
Within the search tab view, clicking on a tag in the tag cloud lists documents/folders with the tag in the search results. Clicking on a node in the category tree will list items with the category in the search results. Within all the views except wcm, the “Tags/Categories” dialog can be used to view and edit the tags and categories assigned to a document/folder.
I also included a screenshot of the WCM tab added in 0.3. This allows you to navigate / work with files and folders in AVM stores, has a tree, and supports drag/drop between dual folder views (dual wcm panes is turned off in screenshot). Also native drag/drop/copy/paste of desktop files into AVM stores is supported FlexSpaces+AIR.
Note: the screenshots below also show the change in 0.4 to have an icon/grid view in search results with context menu support like the other views (instead of having the search results link view from the ace sample). Also shown is the dockable menubar and toolbar added in 0.4.
Tagging with Tags/Categories dialog
Categorization with Tags/Categories dialog
Links to previous posts with screenshots/screencams:
General Features and AIR specific features
Additional Features: Start workflow, Tasks dashboard tab, flash preview of office docs, dual pane drag/drop